instax Workshop - Creative Journaling - October
Make inspiration the spark to your story at the FUJIFILM instax creative workshop!
This workshop is open to both instax owners and non-owners. Each participant will receive one free pack of instax films and a goodie bag.
|Workshop:||Creative Journaling by Szetoo Weiwen|
|Date:||8 October 2016|
|Time:||11am to 1pm|
|Venue:||Stickerrific @ Jaya One|
|Registration fee:||RM 35|
About Szetoo Weiwen
Once a travel writer and photographer, Szetoo has been journaling her daily life and travels which has been more exciting with her discovery/obsession of specialty stationeries.
In this session we will show how you can layout your Instax photos in your scrapbooks or journals using a variety of stationery to create memories that are fun to look at and share. We will also teach you how to decorate your photos with stickers, brush lettering and washi tapes, and also turn them into gift tags or bookmarks which you can give to your friends and loved ones!
Age limit: 12 years and above
1. Participants fees are not refundable.
2. Participants are required to bring along their NRIC or passport and the registration confirmation slip . Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the participants.
3. Participants shall observe the shopping mall rules and take all necessary precautions for their own safety.
4. The organizer reserves the rights to exclude or withdraw from the contest any information that is deemed inappropriate in content or images, for any reason that can expose the organizer to risk of legal proceedings.
5. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains the respective participant. However, the organizer reserves the right to reproduce and feature any or all the contest images and winning images in any of their publications, their websites and or/ in any publicity material connected to FUJIFILM Malaysia.
6. Craft Materials, accessories and supplies will be provided by FUJIFILM Malaysia.
Registrants are required to bank in the registration fee into FUJIFILM's bank account and attach the proof of payment (photo, scan or computer screenshot) to complete the registration.
FUJIFILM (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD.
Bank Account No.: 0140-1124-7799
If you have any inquiries about these workshops, please contact
If you are interested in these workshops, please use the form below to reserve your seat.
Please bring along your NRIC / Passport and the registration confirmation slip to the event for registration and identification purposes.
Note: This workshop is now full and registration has been closed. Please stay tuned for our next workshop.