Celebrate Halloween with Instax: Get creative with Hoop
Date & Time
24th October 2020, 9pm
@instaxclub FB Live
Materials To Prepare
Embroidery hoop, Yarn, Twine, Halloween prop and Instax Print
1. Release the embroidery hoop wrap the twine around the inner hoop with the preferable style.
2. Then lock the outer hoop to secure the twine position.
3. Use the Halloween props in hand such as spider web, bats, jack o lantern & etc to decorate the hoop
4. Then DIY some other props like Halloween hand made pom pom + DIY Garland.
5. Then put in printed instax into hoop with decorative crafts